Friday, November 1, 2013

BTS eMAG

The November edition of BTS eMag is here! Read all the latest news about the 2013 Indie Romance Convention, as well as the new book reviews. From mainstream romance to the erotic, BTS eMag has you covered!

This month's showcase author is K. M. Scott, also known as Gabrielle Bisset. Find out more about this best selling author and the Heart of Stone series! Read an exciting excerpt and get to know K. M. Scott with an in-depth interview.


Crash Into Me Blurb:
Tristan Stone was powerful, commanding, sex incarnate. I had no choice but
surrender to everything he was. His power. His decadence. His passion. He was all I
never knew I needed.
He wanted to possess me, and I wanted to be his everything. All I had to do was
accept what he offered. But everything has a price.
The world he gave me fulfilled my wildest dreams, but would that be enough when
the past crashed into the present?
 Excerpt from Crash Into Me:
"Can I ask a question and have you answer with more than one word or one
sentence that really says nothing?"
He stopped the car at a stop sign and turned to face me with a devastatingly sexy
grin on his face. "Yes."
I couldn't help roll my eyes. He was either the most insufferable person I'd ever met
or one of the funniest. I couldn't decide which. "Where are we going and can you
promise me you're not going to do anything awful to me?"
"That's two questions, Nina."
The car began to roll again, and I let out a heavy sigh, hoping his dry humor was an
indication that I wasn't going to be killed anytime soon. "Okay, can I ask you two
questions and get straight answers?"
"Of course. You can ask whatever you want and I'll answer."
"I'd like straight answers."
His mouth hitched up at the corners into a sly smile. "As straight as you want."
"Where are we going?"
"To see a house I'm planning to buy."
"Really?"
He turned his head to look at me. "Do you want that to count as your second
question?"
And after being scared shitless and almost killed, then confused and finally
frustrated by his vague answers, I had to laugh. "No."
"Then what's your second question?"
"Are you going to do something awful to me out here in the middle of nowhere?"
Without a word, he stopped the car and put it into park. Then he leaned over, nearly
touching my cheek with his lips, and pointed out my window. "That's the house, and
I have no plans to do anything you wouldn't like or even love. What do you think of
it?"
He was so close and smelled so delicious that I couldn't think clearly. I turned my
head slightly and his lips brushed my skin, sending a jolt of electricity straight to
between my legs. Pressing my thighs together, I turned toward the window and
pretended to look up at the house on the hill.
"It's nice."
"It's twelve million dollars."
Holy shit! In my mind, I counted the number of zeroes on a check for twelve million
dollars. Then I imagined what I could buy for twelve million dollars. And even all that
probably wouldn't fill the house I was looking at.
His breath drifted over my neck, and I leaned back slightly, wanting so much for him
to kiss me or touch me with his hand. He did neither, though, even as he remained
there so close.
In my ear, he whispered in a voice that hit me somewhere deep inside, "See?
Nothing bad."



No comments:

Post a Comment